Menu

Τραγούδια που παίζουν στο repeat

Άνοιξα αυτό το θέμα για να ποστάρουμε όποτε θέλουμε τραγούδια που αγαπάμε, που ακούμε στο repeat, που μας άγγιξαν για κάποιο λόγο κ. λπ. Τους τελευταίους μήνες έχω λιώσει το Holy Shit του Father John Misty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9BAlBFv9fE Ancient holy wars Dead religions, holocausts New regimes, old ideas That's now myth, that's now real Original sin, genetic fate Revolutions, spinning plates It's important to stay informed The commentary to comment on Oh, and no one every really knows you and life is brief So I've heard, but what's that gotta do with this black hole in me? Age-old gender roles Infotainment, capital Golden bows and mercury Bohemian nightmare, dust bowl chic This documentary's lost on me Satirical news, free energy Mobile lifestyle, loveless sex Independence, happiness Oh, and no one ever knows the real you and life is brief So I've heard, but what's that gotta do with this atom bomb in me? Coliseum families The golden era of TV Eunuch sluts, consumer slaves A rose by any other name Carbon footprint, incest streams Fuck the mother in the green Planet cancer, sweet revenge Isolation, online friends Oh, and love is just an institution based on human frailty What's your paradise gotta do with Adam and Eve? Maybe love is just an economy based on resource scarcity But what I fail to see is what that's gotta do with you and me